Our aim is to reduce the number and frequency of transport-related accidents – both among Linde employees and our contractual partners.
The transport of bulk and cylinder gases in Singapore is governed by a number of acceptable standards or code of practice:
- UN Recommendations on Transport of Dangerous Goods (UN Standard)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code)
- European Agreement on Road Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR Standard)
- US Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 178-199 (US DOT Standard)
- Singapore Standard 286 (SS286) - Caution Labelling for Hazardous Substances
All relevant instructions are stored in a central document under the Linde Management Systems and Standards (LiMSS) programme which covers everything from essential hire qualifications and driver training to detailed directions on how to equip our transport fleet to comply with our safety regulations.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre